Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.768 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,809 ($4,379) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)