Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.511 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,681 ($2,630) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (36 minutes ago)