Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01801 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 145% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,453 (₩5,854,667) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)