Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01690 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,057 (₩1,600,821) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)