Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01839 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,315 (₩1,213,652) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)