Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27700 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,316 (₨188,864) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Malmo costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)