Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01737 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,940 (₩3,336,251) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)