Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28889 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,837 (₨47,897) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)