Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20615 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,554 (₨94,850) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)