Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.850 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,255 (元19,387) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)