Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.191 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,595 (元13,034) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (31 minutes ago)