Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.982 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,054 (元6,390) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)