Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.941 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,308 (元15,067) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)