Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.948 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,995 (2,757 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)