Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.211 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,818 (元12,088) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (42 minutes ago)