Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.452 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 100% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,443 (C$2,276) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)