Cost of living comparison between Guelph, Canada and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.939 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,215 (C$1,522) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)