Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.862 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,393 (C$6,957) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)