Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.770 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,747 (R$ 3,951) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)