Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.824 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,297 (€3,568) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)