Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.407 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,324 (€800) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (35 minutes ago)