Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.972 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,456 (€1,892) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)