Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.809 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,917 (1,644 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)