Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.956 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,312 (元6,534) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)