Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.926 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,398 (元29,183) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)