Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,379 in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)