Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.108 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 148% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,957 (€1,340) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)