Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 127% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,467 (€1,683) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)