Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 115% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,876 (€1,168) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (39 minutes ago)