Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.720 MXN / KYD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 325% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 187,179 (CI$7,572) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)