Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.974 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,504 (€2,982) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)