Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.460 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,339 (€4,423) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)