Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.109 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,116 (€3,856) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)