Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,729 (27,542 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)