Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,912 (104,021 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)