Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,111 (28,034 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)