Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.695 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,457 (R$ 9,738) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)