Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.627 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,093 (R$ 13,167) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)