Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.038 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,858 (R$ 2,958) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)