Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.424 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 122% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,564 (17,146 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (21 minutes ago)