Cost of living comparison between Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.908 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,103 (2,670 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)