Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.551 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,027 (12,256 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)