Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28300 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,298 (₨107,062) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)