Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01214 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,937 (5,264,848 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)