Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01195 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 62,135 (5,197,479 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (40 minutes ago)