Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01182 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,769 (3,786,263 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)