Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,230 (E£ 29,448) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)