Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.168 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,664 (E£ 7,417) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)