Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.060 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,469 (E£ 30,620) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)