Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,754 (€5,399) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (2 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)