Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.330 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 101% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,804 (€4,873) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)