Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.058 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 124% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,056 (€1,217) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)