Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27781 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,888 (₨53,591) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)