Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29513 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,479 (₨42,284) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)