Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27700 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,966 (₨169,553) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)