Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28748 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,527 (₨116,624) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)