Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.281 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,860 (RM5,106) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)