Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.338 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,138 (RM19,396) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)