Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.859 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,045 (RM3,302) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)