Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.747 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,203 (RM14,788) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)