Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08787 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 51% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,279 (1,084,270 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)