Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09174 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 73% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,652 (236,032 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (36 minutes ago)