Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.665 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,535 (€1,865) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)