Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.158 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,012 (€4,916) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)