Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37168 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,437 (Php243,323) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)