Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35082 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,961 (Php188,021) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (27 minutes ago)