Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38672 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,009 (Php129,314) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)