Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43091 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,006 (Php64,992) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)