Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.859 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,640 (13,921 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (35 minutes ago)