Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.872 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,341 (4,380 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (25 minutes ago)