Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.284 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,793 (4,313 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)