Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.009 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,974 (15,768 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (28 minutes ago)