Cost of living comparison between Gaziantep, Turkey and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.041 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,623 (3,745TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (21 minutes ago)