Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.732 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,387 (2,510TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)