Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.439 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,149 (8,595TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)