Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29220 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 18% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,374 (₨162,130) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)