Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03402 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,836 (1,729,374 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)