Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.065 MXN / AZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,149 (917 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (41 minutes ago)