Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01841 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,348 (₩1,485,655) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (43 minutes ago)