Cost of living comparison between Gangneung, South Korea and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01637 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,222 (₩1,051,948) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)