Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01740 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,855 (₩3,612,764) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)