Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01693 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,891 (₩1,293,139) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)