Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01745 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,948 (₩5,096,257) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (about 1 hour ago)