Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29049 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,500 (₨46,472) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)