Cost of living comparison between Gainesville, Florida, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.434 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,117 ($1,278) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (43 minutes ago)