Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.535 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,161 ($4,308) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)