Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.720 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,419 ($1,625) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)