Cost of living comparison between Gabrovo, Bulgaria and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.212 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,721 (1,313 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)