Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.974 MXN / BWP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,239 (P12,279) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (28 minutes ago)