Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.720 MXN / BWP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,968 (P38,355) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (30 minutes ago)