Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.942 MXN / TND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,756 (1,315 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)