Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.789 MXN / TND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,986 (3,850 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)