Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.830 MXN / AED
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,271 (Dirham 22,208) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)