Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.899 MXN / AED
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 74% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,474 (Dirham 15,609) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (24 minutes ago)