Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.116 MXN / AED
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 75% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,999 (Dirham 20,134) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)