Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.359 MXN / AED
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 114% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,377 (Dirham 6,228) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)