Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.017 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,491 (€4,409) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)