Cost of living comparison between Freiburg, Germany and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.943 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,928 (€1,820) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)