Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.170 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,664 (€5,040) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)