Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00253 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,370 (7,646,125 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)