Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.313 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,871 (€1,274) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)