Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.837 MXN / BWP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,046 (P33,236) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)