Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.983 MXN / BWP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,982 (P23,687) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)