Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,215 (R$ 13,128) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (35 minutes ago)