Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.724 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,860 (R$ 16,223) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)