Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.946 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,307 (R$ 12,329) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (22 minutes ago)