Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.902 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,881 (R$ 2,691) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)