Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.189 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,286 (R$ 3,439) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)