Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.573 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,623 (R$ 13,210) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (20 minutes ago)